Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Slight Leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slight Leave

Post  Reinia on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Well, I'm sure you guys might know by now from my sister, Marlisa, that I have a new PC. My old one is currently hooked up but I am trying to spend my time on cleaning up my room to hook up my new one upstairs and not downstairs. That way I have privacy and I"ll be able to handle the game better. So that means I will be gone for about a week and I might be on with the current PC for a day or so. However, my time is going to be spent on my new room and PC. And if you are wondering, I had to go with what I could afford. I suck, I know, but I got a Gateway with 1000gb HD, 8GB Ram, and a wireless modem. So this is going to be fun on my end! If you guys would happen to need me for anything, please contact Marlisa. She is on a lot and she will be able to get a hold of me.
Reinia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slight Leave

Post  Boman on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 am

Good Luck with your new PC! I won't ask about the week to clean up your room - the images are plenty. We'll see you soon!

-Boman

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Post  Reinia on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm

The plan is to have everything up by Sunday. I want to have the PC running and everything installed so I only have to wait 24 hours for the updates. geek
Reinia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 am

New PC like that should eat up those updates in no time! How's the room looking? How's the PC doing?

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Room and PC

Post  Reinia on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Room is almost done. I just have to clean out the one corner and move the book shelf. Then I have to clean out form under the book shelf. That is going to be scary. I haven't moved that thing sine i moved in after my brother. I had to be about 12 years old. Yuck!

Then I have to move the desk for the PC in. After that, I have to just set everything up. I will be without internet for about 24-48 hours, and then I'm good to go! I can't wait. I'm looking forward to playing. Maybe I can fill in on raids instead of doing dailies. I like this old Dell, Bo, but it can't handle anything. I couldn't do much because the PC itself would lag so hard that I would lock it up if I would go into Ulduar. It wasn't pretty but now I know it will be worth it.
Reinia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top