Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Current Schedules for Availability

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Current Schedules for Availability

Post  Nezrathii on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:18 am

Since we're juggling ToGC 10 and ICC and whatnot I figure why not give out a list of our availabilities for the next month or so (trying not to go too far into the future since stuff will be changing as soon as new semester starts etc)

For example, My schedule is non-existant- I am currently available every day if needed - except doing things with girlfriend which I can easily schedule around doing raids I have nothing specific to do until second week of January when next semester starts.

Please give your availability and maybe we can find some time that would work well for all of us or at least the majority of us- and that may end up being our saturday normal time but never know till we at least try this out.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Nezrathii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current Schedules for Availability

Post  Ozmademos on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:52 am

The 5pm Sat time is fine with me for ICC10 which is what I'm trying to work out with Boman... but this isnt the issue.

First of all, I specified that Thursday's ToC25 was a test to see who belongs in ICC25, and this is completely true. Looking at the meters, it was pretty clear that our people and the Silver Hammer's people were all mixed within each other and well within the limits (save one or two). So everyone's gear and everyone's damage output isn't really a problem. END OF STORY!

On the otherhand it's getting pretty upsetting to me (and frankly pretty embarassing) that there's constant complaining, and for lack of a better word bitching, coming from our own people. I was partly interested in reading the dmg and healing meters, but I was also partly interested in seeing the raid dynamic. Having a cohesive raid is just as important if not more than important that just having well geared or talented players.

We've had our discussion with the Silver Hammer, and they understand what we need for ICC25 in terms of dmg and healing output. The agreement was not to bring people who werent geared enough/skilled enough for the raid. It hadnt occurred to me (or, I'd just taken it for granted) that we also need to be bringing people who are focused more on completing the raid and not just how terrible the other side is. Personally, I'm sick of it. Thursday's ToC25 was a real eye opener for me about who really belongs in the ICC25 raid and our ICC10 raid for that matter; and, I'm not just talking gear scores and dps.

If you cant bring a sense of decency or even basic manners to the raid, I dont want you there. I don't even care if you're number one anything on the server, you dont belong in my raid. And, Bo and I both were seeing eye-to-eye about this.

Enough.

I'd rather have fun wiping for the next 2-3 months than to listen to another minute of people's rude, irritating, inciteful, derrogatory comments in raid chat, guild chat, vent, or anything. This goes for Silver Hammer people too, but especially for DisturbedOnes, because I will not face such disrespect from our own raiders.
Ozmademos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 am

Nez - thank you for throwing up this thread! It's always nice to see people taking the initiative to get things done. Hopefully we can get this worked out this week - because like most of us I just want to raid. And if it isn't going to be with our Saturday group and it works out that I need to find another group, that's fine. I just don't want to put off getting something going.

It would be nice if we had time to do both. We were so close on ToGC10 that I hate leaving it behind. It's unfortunate that we'll be down Nightjade and Turgiz, but that's the nature of the game. Anyway, here's my availability at present:

Mon: 6-8pm server
Tue: 4-8pm server
Wed: 4-8pm server
Thu: 4-6pm server
Fri: 4-6pm server
Sat: 12-8pm server
Sun: 6am-6pm server

*The week after Christmas I'm on vacation so my schedule is wide open that week.

I know I've been trying to do the weekly raid quest in guild at 6pm server on Wed, but that could probably be adjusted with little impact if needed. This past Wed. there were only 4 of us. Since it was early in the week it was still very quick to fill up and do it.

As a reminder - don't forget that for ToGC10 even if we can only find 1 hour a week we can still do it. As I was reminded, we can just keep extending. So even if it worked out to be 7-8pm server one day a week, that could work.

Anyway, I do realize that I'm not officially part of the ICC10 group at this time. But if the scheduling works out I'd be happy to come along.

BTW - last nights ToC25 raid is up on WorldOfLogs.

-Boman

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 am

I am wondering off the top of my head if it is at all possible to move ToGC to tuesday 6-8pm server and then we would have saturday's 5-8 server for ICC - can someone give me a current list of our group 2 and or sat ToGC people so i can question deeper whether or not this would work for people- ill make a list so far as I remember it

Oz G2+Sat
Aurisa G2+Sat
Helioz G2+Sat
Boman Sat but available during those times
Nef Sat available for tuesday
Ish Sat available
Shaemen G2+Sat
Nez G2+Sat

and now im spaced out for who I might be missing actaully i think this is it for sat people since turgiz is gone now
hmm

if this worked out then we could definately extend our raid id for ToGC and have 3 hours (well 2h 45min ish) saturdays to do ICC hmmm could work well

WOOT kk so cept for during the holidays in which ish will be travelling for the next 2 weeks, we have everyone available for tuesday and saturday and have Iceforged as a new addition to kill

Last edited by Nezrathii on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nezrathii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helioz on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:21 am

Mon: any time
Tues: after 4
Wed: after 4
Thur: after 6 maybe 5
Fri: any time
Sat: after 5
Sun: anytime

i dont care about stop time i dont need sleep lol

As to what oz said ur right its not hard to hate tsh but we need to look at are 25 mans as 1 raid and not 2 guilds. i had my bitchy time but i had a friend to open my eyes. It just makes me sad that i didnt have the right words for him when he was in my place.
helioz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi All,

I believe we're making it official, unless anyone objects:

SATURDAY 5-8+PM SERVER: ICC10

Roster:
(Healers) Aurisa, Helioz, Shaemen
(DPS) Nezrathii, Neferio, Ishamaell, Iceforged, <TBD>
(Tanks) Ozmademos, Boman

That final spot we'll be looking for either a Druid, Shadow Priest, or Hunter with ~5k+ dps. As with late ToGC10, we'll be keeping track of performance and if anyone consistently underperforms in comparison to the group or expectations then we'll discuss openly. We need to all agree that we won't be carrying anybody (except perhaps that rare night occasion), and we'll be brutally honest with people about it. If you are lacking in any way, fix it fast.

Let's keep talking about ToGC10. I don't want to give it up until we've cleared it once. I liked Oz's suggestion about extending the Raid ID until it's cleared. It really shouldn't take more than a few weeks, and if we can find a good day that we're all available to do it that could lend itself to more time that we'll need in ICC10 as more wings are opened.

I'm pretty excited about the opportunity we have here.

-Boman

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozmademos on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:12 pm

I like it.

As for a real sort of response to the thread, I work 6am-2pm right now my time (EST) for the next week on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat. After Jesus week, my schedule will go down to 6am-10am on Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat with a possible Wed or Thurs in there.

Basically, this means I can make any raid we schedule in the evening, I just have to get up at 5am =)
Ozmademos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 am

Ok, it looks like we've filled the roster for the time being! Let's try to keep some alternates in mind though. Great chance for people to trial and if we need someone they have an in if it's a good fit. I talked with Stalar today about joining us. He was interested - and from this past week when he was in our 25-man I know he can do >5k dps. And seeing the 4th boss, I think the frost traps should help some. I know it will all get easier over time as we become more and more familiar with the fights, more geared, etc... Not to mention the "nerf over time" built into the raid.

Now for my selfish request - but I'm on vacation next week so I'd really like to get in a ToGC10. Who would be available to actually start it next week, 12/29? If it looks like it won't happen next week I can always to try pug or get in on one. Or more than likely be lazy about it. But if most of us are interested then I can start looking for some people to fill it out before then. I'd be thinking like Nez suggested, something like 6-8pm server.

The other nice thing about this is I know that some of our group could still use upgrades from ToGC10. So it could be a win-win to get back to this asap and work to finish it up.

-Boman

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 am

Ok so the website really isn't the place to post much information. We just don't have enough people coming here and those that do probably don't come frequently. I'm going to throw something in the in-game calendar and we'll see what happens. I may try to pug what's needed after we get who we get cause it would be nice to go for it. For those that don't normally come with us on our 10-man, the main requirements are 2-3k+ healing; 5k+ dps.

-Boman

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Sad but true I don't look here very often

Nezrathii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content