» Cataclysm Raiding
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Kaelik - Paladin - Ret/Prot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaelik - Paladin - Ret/Prot

Post  Kaelik on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 am

1. How did you hear about DisturbedOnes
- I walked through Dal and saw the guild tag. That, and Boman may have mentioned something about you during a PuG OS25, dunno...

2. Why do you want to join DisturbedOnes
- For roughly 3 1/2 years I've been raiding. It's what keeps bringing me back to the game every morning. As Boman mentioned you may have a spot for a part time Tank/DPS, I thought I'd give it a go Smile

3. What do you enjoy most about WOW
- I'm hooked on Dailies. Seriously. I'm actually making a 3rd alt to do Dailies on.

4. What goals do you have for your toon(s)
- Hmm, my alts I'm aiming for a respectable gear level, and the 1k Dailies done achiement. For my Paladin, I hope to some day be able to Dual Weild Death Knight Gnomes, who in turn are Dual Weilding Purified Ashbringers. That, or at some point, see/defeat current end game content before it's nerfed to hell and back.

5. Do you know any DisturbedOnes members and if so, who
- Boman, sorta.

5. What is your current level of raiding knowledge and progression
- Original WoW - Farm Status
- tBC: Farm Status
- WotLK: Naxx10/25, EoE10, OS102DU, OS25, U10 11/14 "Mimipoko to P3." and U25 just FL

6. What is the raiding schedule you are able to commit to
- As I told Boman, I'm currently on a "Forced Summer vacation due to the economy" *Read, layoffs* and can make any raid time set, garunteed, for at a minimum of the next 2-3 weeks. After that, the job hunt WILL be in full swing. Though, like I told Boman, I do have a knack of catching Swing shifts, or late evenings so that availability can change, or it may not.

7. What role(s) can you comfortably play in a raid
- I can comfortably play as a Ret pally or Tank. I used to heal in Original WoW, but I've a dismal healing set, so, uh, yeah, just DPS/Tank I guess Very Happy

8. Please describe your personality, as it can play an important role in raiding
- Ehhh, my personality changes a lot depending on what I'm doing. As Ret, I tend to be relaxed, more casual about everything going on around me. Don't worry though, I can still dodge flames, lazers, angry Dwarves, and flying pigs.
When I tank however, I tend to be a little more uptight, probably due to the fear of being point blank range for chaos if I make a mistake.

Other than that, I'm generally a laid back kind of guy that just likes to go crazy over anything Blizzard puts on a store's shelf.

P.S. As Ret, I tend to use my instant flash heal on people that actaully need heals.

Kaelik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top