Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

a quick look at the current G4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a quick look at the current G4

Post  Lawbreaker on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:47 pm

id like to sit down and take a look at the current G4. We need to talk with each other and see what our new focus should be at the moment, since our composition has changed dramatically since i've gone to Germany, Arcanefury had a family breakdown an as such hasn't been on for quite a while, Luncelor goes to frequent tournament games for Margolis (lol), Aksana out until further notice, Jaxe falling of the face of the planet, Nephthis also falling off......as you can see, only ...3 people max are from this original group! We should take a look at what we can do to get some gearz onto our players and progress this group as much as we can. We should ask ourselves a few things and look at:

1) Who we have that comes regularly
2) who still needs Naxx10 gear in order to progress
3) what can we do as a group to help you out, from crafting some epics to doing certain bosses
4) what our roster is as of now
5) what you all think!

This is not MY group. This is everyone's group, I just help out, at least i think i do lol. What do we want to do from here? Do people need t7 shoulders? they drop off only Loatheb in Naxx....say for example we had people who needed some shoulders to complete their t7 4-piece bonus, minus the headpiece. I consider the headpiece the luxury item since you can acquire the 4 other pieces from the other bosses and still have the complete bonus.

Say for example, we have a member of our team wanting the shoulders. We go into naxx, kill loatheb in the hopes of getting em, and then when he/she has them, with the remaining time we head to VoA / OS, and maybe even try to kill Maly. Yes, this is all a cover-up for me saying Naxx is boring, but from the progression point of view for G4 we need to move on. I keep seeing lots of shards, except for whenever we have slightly undergeared players who pug in with us, guildee or not, then the item is actually used, but at this point i am seeing a good amount of shards, enough so that i am putting it out for us to discuss what we want to do.

Please let out with whatever it is you think we can do to progress this group to better gear. I'd like to see smiley faces again every time we kill a boss, not 'oh look that dropped again, shard it'. Reminds me of ZA when Akil'zon kept dropping the SP mace...lol
Lawbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a quick look at the current G4

Post  Boman on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 am

Are current regulars as I know them:

Lawbreaker (tank)

Tresequis (DPS)
Chirs (DPS)

Aksana (Healer)
Ganjr (Healer)
Kantus (Healer)

We need a few more regulars. This week Aksana and Gan couldn't make it - but Aksana did let me know ahead of time (gan didn't but talked to me afterwards). Am I missing anyone?

I'll let people speak for themselves in terms of gear. For me, some minor upgrades are out there but until either Naxx25 or Ulduar 10 I'm not complaining much.

-Boman (Kantus)

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawbreaker on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm

So as far as our roster is concerned, we are hurting for DPS. I see we have one melee dps and one ranged dps who are regularly with us. We also need an OT who can come regularly. I understand a good amount of people in the guild are not comfortable with our time slot because of their various RL issues and what not, all understandable. Does that clear the way to start heading outside of the guild to look for regulars, such as when Niero was with us, for if i remember correctly he wasn't in our guild when he was raiding with us. I don't know his alts however, he could have one in guild still but i just dont know. I can start putting it out there in LFG every now and then and even trade to start looking for people who would like to come to a saturday raid from 8-1. It just kind of puts a downer to the start of the raid when we have to start a half hour late because we dont have enough people to start on time and have to scramble for pugs in-guild or not lol. I KNOW there are people out there who will do it too, we just need to find them! I organized a spur of the moment Ulduar 10 on Sunday, scrambling for people, and the people i got, some have expressed that i was a pretty good leader and would like to raid with me again sometime. Now getting those people to come regularly to a 10-man is a different story especially on a specific time slot. But you never know =). We shall see. Kantus i'd like some input on that idea for going out-of-guild to look for some regulars, and for all of you others who read this post but have not commented....leave one! i know you guys had some thoughts rolling through, what's up?! Let's make this a strong team for this coming weekend of B.A. raiding!
Lawbreaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Nothing wrong with looking outside of the guild for regulars - especially since we've tried inside of the guild. That's my opinion. Sadly we have a lot of people that want to raid but can't commit - and it's not fair to the team(s) to leave open spots in case someone can make it.

-Boman (Kantus)

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top