» Cataclysm Raiding
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Heroic Naxxramas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heroic Naxxramas

Post  Boman on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Hello All,

As we continue to progress through Heroic Naxxramas, it is unfortunate but we are going to lose people. This past week we lost several members because of reasons such as:

1. They didn't get a spot in our Naxx-25 raid
2. They didn't receive a piece of loot they wanted because they won a previous piece

I don't want to sound rude, but if this sounds like you, please feel free to /gquit. This is not the type of player that DisturbedOnes is looking for. When it comes to loot distribution I try to be as fair as possible. I do the same for getting people into raids. If you raid with us consistently and are always at our raids, I do my best to get you a spot. For new members, it can take time to get into a raid. We have grown considerably and there are only so many spots to go around. This is much more competitive for our 25-mans. We are starting our 5th Naxx-10 group, so right there we can't possibly get everyone into our Naxx-25.

Soon it might be time to start thinking about a 2nd Naxx-25 group. If you have interest in such a group, please post in the forums. I'll start a thread up for that purpose. As for our current 25-man Naxx group, I am going to start giving preference to Team 1 and Team 2 members, following that it will be those people that come with us regularly, and then general invites to fill out. Over the past few weeks we have been able to get in almost everyone that has wanted to go, with usually 3 or so people not being able to get in. I'm sorry, but we only have 25 spots so I can't get everyone in.

Thank you all!

-Boman

Boman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top